Army Community Service - Main Office
- Directory of ACS Programs
Click on the program you wish to contact to receive more details.
- Army Family Action Plan
- Army Emergency Relief
- Army Family Team Building
- Outreach Program
- Army Volunteer Corps
- Volunteer Recognition
- EFMP (Exceptional Family Member Program)
- Employment Readiness
- Family Advocacy Program
- Financial Readiness/Management
- Mobilization, Deployment, and Support Stability Operations
- New Parent Support Program
- Relocation Readiness Program
- SHARP (Sexual Harassment, Assault Reporting & Prevention)
- Survivor Outreach Services
- Victim Advocacy Program
- ACS Welcome
Stop by at ACS to pick up our Welcome Package on CD or download the following files.
Army Community Service (ACS) assists commanders in maintaining readiness of individuals, families, and communities by developing, coordinating and delivering services which promote self-reliance, resiliency, and stability during war and peace. The ACS center on this installation provides a wide range of services designed to assist your unit in maintaining a high state of readiness. Our goal is to ensure that your soldiers and their families are ready for deployment at any time.
To support Soldiers, Airmen, Sailors, Marines, DoD Civilians and their Families by providing quality Family Programs that enhance all aspects their lives.