- Constitution, by-laws, and articles of agreement
- Statement of the organization's nature, objectives, and activities
- Statement of defining membership eligibility
- List of current board members
- Minutes from last meeting
- Financial statements
- Most recent audit information
- Tax status
- A memo detailing management responsibilities and written documentation that all members understand the liabilities, signed and dated.
Want to set up a Private Organization?
To operate at the Presidio of Monterey, you must register your organization through the NAF Support Services Division, located in Bldg. 4260 on Ord Military Community.
Please bring the following for your organization:
Your packet must be approved before receiving your operating permit. The entire application process takes approximately 6-8 weeks, so plan accordingly. Permits are valid for two years.