Exceptional Family Member Program
The Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) provides comprehensive support to Family members with special needs. EFMP takes an all-inclusive approach to coordinate military and civilian community, educational, medical, housing, and personnel services to help Soldiers and their Families with special needs.
Family Advocacy Program
Helpful Phone Numbers
- SHARP Victim Advocate 24-7 Hour Hotline: +1 (831)915-2351
- FAP Domestic Violence Hotline: +1 (831)206-2789
- DOD Safe Help Line: +1 (877)995-5247
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: +1 (800)799-7233
The U.S. Army Family Advocacy Program (FAP) helps Soldiers and their Families recognize and prepare for the unique challenges of military lifestyles. Our services include seminars, workshops, counseling, and intervention to help strengthen the relationships of Army Families.
We are also dedicated to the prevention domestic abuse, child abuse, and neglect of Soldiers and their Families through offering education, prompt reporting, investigation, intervention and treatment.
If you need help, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline. You should also contact your installation’s Family Advocacy Program for more information.
Family Child Care
Financial Readiness Program
The Financial Readiness Program is your resource for information on money matters. We can help you better understand financial topics like:
- Military pay
- Checkbook/debit card management
- Financial responsibility
- Credit reporting
- Debt elimination strategies
We can also help you learn about other financial services, including:
- Army Emergency Relief (AER): A private, nonprofit organization established to help Soldiers and their Families in emergency financial situations due to no fault of their own.
- Education Program: Offers need-based scholarships to help eligible Army Families with education costs.
For more information about how the Financial Readiness Program can help you, contact your Army Community Service Center.
General Stilwell Community Center Ballroom
The General Stilwell Community Center Ballroom is the perfect location for your event and is conveniently located right off of Highway 1. Besides the ballroom, conference rooms are also available for meetings, smaller parties and gatherings.
The perfect location for:
- Church functions
- Anniversary celebrations
- Milestone birthday parties
- Trainings and classes
- Wedding receptions
- Corporate parties
- Club functions
- Family reunions
- and more!
Full Ballroom maximum room capacity: 450 w/tables, 650 theater seating, WiFi
Half Ballroom maximum room capacity: 225 w/tables, 325 theater seating, WiFi
Conference Room maximum room capacity: 35 w/tables, 50 theater seating, WiFi
Gold Room maximum room capacity: 70 w/tables, 90 theater seating
Beverage services, staff, and other options are available on demand.
General Stilwell Full Ballroom
Please download and email our Event Inquiry Form to email@example.com, for availability and pricing.
Hobson Recreation Center
Want a place to unwind? Do you love video games?
The Hobson Recreation Center is a great place to hang out with your buddies. Here's a list of some of the fun you can have:
- Two pool tables
- Three sound-proof music rooms with a variety of instruments to play
- Two private movie theaters with 75" TV screens and theater-style seating
- Xbox 360 and Xbox One, PS3 and PS4, GameCube and Wii
- Two desktop lab computers with wifi, printer, and scanner
- An outdoor big screen cinema
- A large projector screen for major sporting events.
- Movies and games are available for checkout and viewing in the center movie theater rooms every day!
Why go downtown when you can dance and enjoy our live DJ?
Every Friday and Saturday from 7 p.m. to 11pm.
DJ Jam-A-Lot plays all the top hits and special requests, transforming the Hobson into a mini nightclub on post!
The center is open to all eligible military service members and their families, DoD civilian employees, and their guests.
Home Based Business
Intramural Army Sports programs provide service members an opportunity to participate in a full range of team sports. Emphasis is placed on unit participation at the intramural level with instruction, practice and competition planned for all skill levels. Through interesting, challenging and enjoyable team sports, the program enhances group morale and the development of a high state of mental and physical well being. It assists in the development of the vital assets of teamwork and the will to win, confidence and aggressiveness. It compliments the required unit physical training program.
Program goals are to enhance individual morale and unit esprit de corps, promote teamwork and cooperation, engage in competitive recreation and to encourage individuals to attain and sustain high levels of physical fitness and physical readiness.
Intramural sports offered at USAG Presidio of Monterey
- Co-ed Softball
- Co-ed Volleyball
- Co-ed Flag Football
- Men’s Basketball
- Co-ed Soccer
- Women’s Volleyball