Date: Sep 27 2018, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
The resume is the most widely used job search tool. It should set you apart from your competitors and pique the interest of hiring managers. Presented by Career Expert & Strategist and local career columnist Mary Jeanne Vincent.
- Learn the key elements of an effective resume
- Learn the do’s and don’ts of successful resume writing
- Become familiar with chronological and functional resumes
- Understand which resume type best fits your background and experience
- Receive a valuable handout with sample resumes
- Begin to create a resume that makes employers want to interview you
- Gain tips for job hunting in today’s competitive market
Register with ACS 242-7660
- Tel: +1 (831) 242-7660
- Military DSN Tel: (312)768-7660