- Earth Day Fair - April (near the Berlin Wall quad area on central campus)
- SHARP Color Fun/Run - April - Soldier Field
- Strong B.A.N.D.S. - May - Price Fitness Center
- Language Day - 12 May 2017, 1000-1530 - Soldier Field
- Military Community Resilience Campaign - June - Location TBD
- Healthy Lifestyle - July - OMC Commissary
- BOSS Sponsored Events
- 2017 Language Day Vendor Registration Package
- POM Form 7 - Application for Installation Access - US Citizens
- POM Form 7 - Application for Installation Access - Non US Citizens
- W 9 Form - Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Enclosure 2 (Access Disqualifying Factors) to Command Policy Memorandum
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
Welcome to the U.S. Army Garrison Presidio of Monterey Special Events Section?
We would like to invite you to participate in another exciting year of events including:
Whether you've worked with us for years, or have not yet been a vendor at our installation, we hope you will join us in bringing great food, non-alcoholic beverages, activities, arts and crafts, retail goods, or information to the Presidio of Monterey and Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center Service Members, Families, and the Monterey military community.
Here at the Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare & Recreation (DFMWR), we strive to provide an increased quality of life of Service Members, Families, Retirees, and Civilians. Working with great vendors is one of the ways we achieve this goal. For vendors, these events provide an opportunity to interact with a segment of the population they may not otherwise come in contact with. Together, we provide the military community with great events where long-lasting memories are made.
Please join us as we continue to serve those who serve our country and support the Presidio of Monterery and Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center.
If you are interested in participating, please download and complete the forms below and return them us.