White Water Rafting
- "What I appreciate most about the trip was that all of the planning, organizing, communications, maps, directions, etc. were done for us. It makes a trip like this very 'do-able' over a regular weekend. It’s especially nice to not have to worry about driving... This trip was very well-organized. The gear from ODR was in good condition, the food provided was plentiful and it was a very pleasant way to spend the weekend. KRE is a class act company with friendly, experienced staff." - NPS spouse/ dependent"
- This was my first time rafting and it was a blast! The price seemed a little high before I went but the trip exceeded my expectations and was well worth the money... The guide service was great, the camping gear was great, and the rafting was ridiculously fun. Also, a shout-out to Matt for the great program and putting up with the lot of us." - Spc, A-Co, POM
- Tennis shoes, sandals, or water shoes with heel straps**
- Swimsuit and/or shorts
- Sunscreen and/or hat
- Sunglasses with tie bands
- T-shirts and shorts
- Change of shoes
- Lightweight jacket and long pants for evening wear
- Long underwear
- Heavy jacket
- Rain shell
- Wool/fleece hat and sweater
- *Sleeping bag, pad and ground cloth
- *Insect repellent
- Personal items
- Fishing pole and tackle
- Guitar or other musical instrument
- Skits, songs for campfire show
Hours of Operation
|Tuesday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
Join Outdoor Recreation for thrilling white water rafting adventures on on the Kings, Truckee, and American Rivers
Day and overnight camping trip options.
Hear what customers are saying about past ODR rafting trips:
Recommended Equipment List.
If in doubt about the weather, bring:
*provided by Kings River Expeditions and/or ODR at no cost
**Items are also available for purchase at ODR building 228.